Beta Energy Direct aims to provide high-quality services which meet our customer’s needs. We believe we achieve this most of the time: if we are not getting it right, please let us know. In order to ensure our services, remain at a high and improving standard, we have a procedure through which you can let us know of any reason you are not satisfied with your dealings with the organization. The aim is to investigate your complaint properly and give you a reply within [days] working days, setting out how the problem will be dealt with. If this is not possible, an interim response will be made informing you of the action taken to date or being considered.
At Beta Energy Direct we believe that if a customer wishes to file a complaint or express dissatisfaction, it would be easy for them to do so. It is Beta Energy Direct’s policy to receive complaints and consider them as an opportunity to learn, adapt, improve, and provide better services.
The purpose of this policy is the ensure that complaints are handled properly and that all customer complaints or comments are taken seriously. Beta Energy Direct expects staff at all levels to be committed to fair, effective, and efficient complaint handling. The company’s objective is to ensure that its complaints procedure is properly and effectively implemented and that complainants feel confident that their complaints and worries are listened to and acted upon promptly and equitably
Our complaint procedure policy aims to:
- Allow us to respond to questions raised by people who file complaints in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Increase customer confidence in our administrative process.
- Provide information that we can use to improve the quality of our services, personnel, and complaint handling.
This policy provides guidance to put staff and individuals who wish to file a complaint about the key principle and concepts of our complaint procedure policy.
This policy applies to all staff receiving or managing complaints from customers made or about us, regarding our services, staff, and complaint handling.
What is a Complaint?
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction about the services offered by Beta Energy Direct or its staff. A formal complaint is one made by an employee or employee representative through email who has signed up for services offered by the company.
- Beta Energy Direct employees who receive a verbal complaint should try to resolve the issue immediately on the spot if possible.
- When we receive a complaint, we sincerely listen to the concerns raised by the complainant. Any contact with the complainant is polite, courteous, and sympathetic. At all times, we remain calm and respectful.
- After discussing the problem, we suggest an action plan to resolve a complaint. If this action plan is acceptable, we clarify an agreement with the complainant and agree on a way in which the results of the complaint will be communicated to the complainant.
- If the proposed action plan is not acceptable, we provide a complaint form to the complainant to file a written complaint.
- When a complaint is received in writing, we send an acknowledgment letter to the complainant within a day to establish a relationship of confidence with the complainant.
- In that acknowledgment letter, we provide a complaint procedure to the complainant, that clearly explains the process, the time it can take, and realistic expectations.
- Immediately after receiving the complaint email, we launch an investigation within 3 working days and provide a full explanation to the complainant either in writing or by arranging a meeting with the complainant.
If you feel your written complaints are not entertained either, you can then contact ombudsman services. If your written complaints are not resolved within eight weeks, you can escalate the matter to ombudsman services for further clarification. You don’t need to pay a penny to avail ombudsman services. It’s completely free!
End of Policy